Your credit report matters in a number of ways:
- Credit reports may affect your mortgage rates, credit card approvals, apartment requests, or even your job application.
- Reviewing credit reports helps you catch signs of identity theft early.
We have provided some helpful links on obtaining your credit report and repairing credit through a BBB A+ reviewed company.
Credit Repair Guidelines
Below are a few common approaches to obtaining your credit report, fixing errors and credit counseling.
- Visit Annual Credit Report.com to get a free credit report*
- Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for a free and easy template to dispute inaccurate fillings on your report
- You may look into a reputable credit counseling company. Below is a credit repair company reviewed by the Better Business Bureau and receives and A rating Lexington Law – Credit Report Repair
Credit Repair Professionals:
Financial Services Unlimited Inc.
Toll-Free at 1-800-238-9202