FSU Mobile Home Loans – Manufactured Financing
Connecting people with reliable financial institutions for mobile home loans is powered by a dedicated group of people lead by a founder who has immersed himself in the manufactured housing industry.
What we do for you:
Our company connects people with reliable financial institutions for the purpose of purchasing and refinancing manufactured homes. We operate out of Beaverton, Oregon but use the internet to reach and help thousands of customers all over the country. We make finding reliable financing for manufactured homes faster and easier by leveraging our relationships with banks, credit unions and lenders.
If we can’t help you, we will find someone who can:
FSU receives calls from all over the United States. While we may not be able to get you financed in some states, we will leverage our contacts and find someone who can help you. We’ve made it easy to get help with our short application. Fill out the form and we’ll do our part by finding a financial institution that can review your situation.
Toll-Free at 1-800-238-9202
Or use short form to the right→
Additional Loan Information:
- Application Process: There are no application fees with Financial Services Unlimited. We will pre-qualify your credit at no cost. It is helpful if you know your credit score.
- Interest Rates: Will vary depending on overall credit quality, age of home, collateral type, loan amount, loan-to-value and debt to income ratio.
- Down payments: Most lenders require 10% down for a purchase of a manufactured or mobile home plus loan closing costs. Credit quality, debt to income and loan to value ratios will ultimately determine your required down payment.
- Debt-to-income ratio: Most lenders prefer 35% housing ratio and 45% total debt ratio. Exception may be provided based on low loan-to-value, high credit scores and net disposable income.
- What will my loan closing costs be? Each lender will charge loan fees that may be paid at closing or financed into your loan based on your home value. Upon pre approval each lender will provide us with their origination and closing fees so we may share with you.
Would you like more information about how we can help you?
Please complete our Request More Information form or you may also call and speak directly to a Loan Specialist, Toll-Free at 1-800-238-9202